I’m still working on gaining experience with parrot breeding. So far here’s all I’ve got:
HEALTHY CORNBREAD RECIPE
- 1/2 cup organic cornmeal
- 1/2 cup organic whole wheat or 1/4 cup organic whole wheat and 1/4 cup or organic healthy flours like buckwheat, rye, amaranth, etc
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon green powder (from Whole Foods Diet for Parrots)
- pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup organic soymilk
- 2 tablespoons organic olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 organic egg crushed up with the shell
- 1/2 cup of drained, steamed orange vegetables, minced dark greens, or berries or all three
Mix dry ingredients together.
Mix wet ingredients together.
Mix dry with wet ingredients.
Place batter in 8 by 8 pan greased with Earth Balance organic butter
Bake at 350 for 30 mins or until a knife comes out clean.